Club deliveries include:
- Two bottles of limited-production wine, hand-selected from California's best artisan wineries.
- An educational newsletter including background details on the winery, tasting notes, wine terms, and the latest news from California's wine country.
- An IntoWine recipe chosen specifically to pair with your wines.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. No membership fees. Cancel anytime.
- Club deliveries can be made conveniently to your home or office and each shipment is just $49.95 (includes all shipping and handling) plus sales tax where applicable.
“ I love wine but I am not the best at picking it and as a mom of two young children sometimes the luxury of good wine has to take backseat. This club makes it so easy for us to have great wine delivered regularly right to my doorstep. ” - Ashley H.
“ I've been a member of the IntoWine Club for over a year now, and I can say there hasn't been a month when I've been disappointed. The wines have always tasted great, and they are generally from producers I would never have found on my own. The price is right, and how could it get more convenient than having the wine shipped directly to me. ” - Dave B.
“ Every month it's like getting a surprise present delivered right to your door. I'm always so curious to see what's in the new shipment. ” - Lori J.
“ This club is perfect for anybody who needs to send holiday gifts to clients. The best part is that the client gets multiple shipments so your gift "keeps on giving" long past December. ” - Adam P.
“ With the IntoWineClub I have access to unique wines that are all amazing and interesting. Each month I just can't wait to see what new wines will be at my door. ” - Kathryn P.
“ I work 60-80 hours a week. What I enjoy most about the wine club is that someone more qualified picks out the wines for me. I get better and more varied wines than I ever would have if I had to do this on my own. ” - Dave B.
“ The gift memberships have become my default gift when I need to send a client "thank you gift" or reward one of my employees. The wine club really resonates as a "cool" business gift and not just another box of chocolates or a gift certificate. ” - Dawn G.