The fabulous wines we featured:
Pinot Patch 2012 California Pinot Noir
- Bronze Medal, Houston Wine Comp.
- Pair w with Cedar grilled salmon, rib-eye steak and earthy mushrooms
Tasting Notes: Fragrances of cranberry, blackberry, sage and lavender lead to a burst of fresh red fruit and spice.
Pinot Patch 2012 Monterey Pinot Grigio
- 87 points, “Editor’s Choice” Wine Enthusiast
- Silver Medal, Houston Wine Comp.
- Pair with spicy fish tacos
Tasting Notes: Flavors of citrus and apple merge with mouth-watering acidity and a crisp finish.
“I love that you’ll never know it all. It’s ever-changing and keeps you on your toes. That, and being in the vineyards. We get to go to some of the most beautiful places, and there’s no one there but us, the fog and morning sunlight. It’s pretty majestic." - Jesse Inman