Quantities limited, please call for availability.
Aromas of perfumed plum, dark berries, bergamot, mocha graphite and spice box. Silky texture, blackberry, black pepper, cocoa and curry spices, long, lush finish.
Final blend: 84% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot, 4% Merlot, 2% Malbec
• 97 points, “Cellar Selection” Wine Enthusiast
• 96 points, Wine Review Online
• 95 points, Robert Parker’s The Wine Advocate
• 93-95 points, Antonio Galloni, Vinous.com
• 94+ points, International Wine Cellar
• 94 points, Connoisseurs’ Guide
• 94 points, Wine Spectator
Pair with: Grilled filet mignon, braised short ribs with potato puree, roast duck breast with cherry sauce, winter stew or cassoulet.
Enjoy now or cellar 20+ years.
This wine was recently featured in The California Wine Club's wine of the month club.